<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Find Me Something to Burn Out Bright

Absolutely boh liao day.

Irritating char bor came in for shoot today. Kept on laughing and flirting with Aiyoyoh while I'm trying to get some decent shots.

I tried to keep a smile on but it's hard to do that when my mind is mumbling, kanin*h c*ao ch** b*e laugh what laugh.. can you just shuddup and f*ckin listen?

Urgh.

But in the end she bought a package.


As expected, truckloads of people came after 9pm. I got off early with tomorrow's event shoot as an excuse. Malay wedding.. hmm, I've never covered one before. I'm carrying like, 10 kg and maybe $5000 worth of equipment.

Mutton rendang here I come!!

Some boh liao photos taken today:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Taken wide open with Dot's 50mm 1.4. Smooth and creamy.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The most chio char bor at NbyN. Rock steady at 1/15 seconds.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

We <3 Mac.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end