<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Crazy Stormy Night

As the post title implies, it was a crazy, stormy night. Ahem.

Too much beer, a roomful of smoke and an apparent green monster. A flying phone that drowned, tears, and never ending rain.

At the end of it all, it's all about genetics.

I think the only person who benefited from the whole episode was the nice taxi uncle who charged me an extra $5.

I'm still reading The Selfish Gene. I'm starting to realize it's one of those books that can permanently change the way I view things. In its own terms, it's a very powerful, high copy-fidelity, meme. Can't wait to read more stuff by this guy.

It also contain interesting scientific terms like Homocoprophagous, which is the scientific term to describe creatures that eat one another's shit.

Haha.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end