<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

I want to quit!!

I'm depressed.

I kept thinking of the first few days that I started work. I was so excited. I was so enthusiastic.

Nowadays, I just can't wait to get every shoot out of way. I can't wait for each day to pass.

It's starting to leech at my soul.

Why am I the last one left behind? Why?

As for Ty, I feel like I'm chasing a phantom. It's starting to feel hopeless.

Perhaps it is time to leave everything behind and start over.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end