<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Insomnia 2

Well, it's one of those nights again. It's almost 2am but I'm hardly feeling sleepy, so I guess I'll jot down stuff. Maybe it might help, like Mike had suggested.

So, let's start with what I did today. The crazy thing that I did today, was to buy that dress. There's just something about going to a ladies' clothing store that gives me heart palpitations. Not that there's anything wrong with it - it's a gift, not like I'm going to wear the dress myself - but being surrounded by all the dainty girlie stuff, and having the salesgirl trying to help.. Urgh. Maybe I'm just not used to it.

Unlike a men's boutique, where it's all very simple with its shirts, pants, jackets and et cetera, ladies' clothing come in all shapes and sizes. There are shorts so tiny that I'd feel obscene just holding it up and looking at it, and there's halter necks, tubes, funny mutant dresses with gigantic buttons and things that look so transparent you'd might as well be naked. It's just bewildering.

Thankfully I overcame the jitters (for just a little bit) and managed to get something. It exceeded my budget, but on the plus side it doesn't look cheap. The fabric feels quite solid. And to be honest, it looks just a tiny tad weird. But somehow, I knew she'd like it. I can really imagine her wearing it.

I'm just really curious what's her reaction gonna be like.

(By the way, as I'm writing this somehow I have Hasif's voice in my head narrating everything. I'm not sure why.)

Hmm, I also tried on a pair of skinny jeans at Topman. Crikey. I think it really emphasized my short legs. People with long legs would look great in those.

The immense logistics of the doll shoot is starting to hit me. All of sudden it just seemed like quite incredibly difficult to achieve.

But I'm not going to give up and let it fade into oblivion just yet.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end