<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

So Many Things

I should be sleeping. But having a little trouble as usual.

I'm actually feeling very upbeat at the moment (this is a precious feeling, sadly it usually doesn't last very long).

Things are turning upside down at work. Calvin is leaving. I'm taking over as superviser the moment he leaves. Yes, me. Part of me ain't even sure what to make of it, but another part is already starting to come up with ideas to improve the studio. I sense a bumpy ride, but I feel strangely confident that things will be fine.

I think I've reached a peculiar point where I'm not bothered by sentimentality anymore. As long as I can see clearly where I'm going, it doesn't matter if I'm the last man standing. I could potentially be better than where I am now, and I only have myself to blame. But it's okay, because I'm still on course. Even if I'd gone off course, I can still find a new destination.

There are some things that I want to achieve. My workouts are starting to become stagnant, and I know why. I have to refine my training and really focus on improving instead of just going through the motion. As usual, I want to quit smoking. And cut down on my coffee intake.

I'm just feeling strangely at peace and confident that I can achieve these now.

I also want to give my best shot with my upcoming projects. There's just so many things to do.

And I'm looking forward to everything!!

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end