<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Doggedly Marching On

Sometimes I stop and wonder why I'm trying so hard. Maybe I should be telling myself that if I'm actually stopping and wondering about this, I'm wasting time and I should be working even harder.

But man, I really get sick of it sometimes.

I'm really looking forward to the day when I actually get paid to do this.

Every project is like a mountain. Once you finished climbing one you feel like climbing another.

Hamster posed a question that I get quite frequently, especially in the last few months: How do I stay working here for so long?

If I was negative I would think, why I'm I still here? But I thought about whenever I felt like giving it all up and found that the main thing that stopped me from just leaving everything behind is the thought of not shooting anymore.

I find the idea of not shooting as frequently as I possibly can irksome.

2 years is hardly a long time if one considers how long an apprenticeship usually lasts. The thing that I'm really missing out on is having contacts. But on the other hand, you make do with whatever you can find.

It feels good that my work has appeared on TV, for a brief moment - yes, but still.. it's something. Must thank Dot for this.

And come to think of it, the list of local celebrities who had come by the studio is quite alright.

Things just feel.. near somehow. I need a bit of luck, and a whole lot more of hard work.

It's good that I'm not burdened by any commitments. When opportunity comes, I wanna be ready.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end