Meatballs
Hey. So, erm, went to Ikea and got the new chairs and props. Just had to give the famed meatballs a try and it's good, but not too much or you'd get sick of it quickly.
Caught Stardust at AMK Hub (huge for a neighborhood cinema). Quite a straightforward feel-good fantasy movie.. charming at times but not something that'd stay in the memory for very long.
Gotta do some research for next Monday's shoot.
Not exactly what I had in mind - but bleh, it's time to shoot something.
I'm just thinking about some stuff I had learned about fashion photography.
Color. Texture. Form.
Time to play.
Caught Stardust at AMK Hub (huge for a neighborhood cinema). Quite a straightforward feel-good fantasy movie.. charming at times but not something that'd stay in the memory for very long.
Gotta do some research for next Monday's shoot.
Not exactly what I had in mind - but bleh, it's time to shoot something.
I'm just thinking about some stuff I had learned about fashion photography.
Color. Texture. Form.
Time to play.