The End of Zero 7
Thought I might update some stuff going on, though it doesn't feel very comfortable jotting down day to day stuff here anymore.
The year's drawing to a close. It seemed to have happened quite abruptly this time.
The weather's same; the mood different.
Looking back at the temporary insanity - appreciating how apt, the description. Agent W won the singing competition. Her will to succeed - some might say, cold chilly determination - admirable. The more I think about it, the better it seems. For almost everyone who had known her during her working stint, I wonder how many saw through her cute fluffy exterior.
She's more like a serpent. A lithe, beautiful, mesmerizing snake. Or maybe a slender mountain lioness. Basically, predatory.
Me, standing at a distance, admiring its symbolic majesty.
Funny how they sometimes end up as coats and wallets.
Anyway, I'm trying out a bucket of whey protein. Just to see if it works.
So far, nothing.
The year's drawing to a close. It seemed to have happened quite abruptly this time.
The weather's same; the mood different.
Looking back at the temporary insanity - appreciating how apt, the description. Agent W won the singing competition. Her will to succeed - some might say, cold chilly determination - admirable. The more I think about it, the better it seems. For almost everyone who had known her during her working stint, I wonder how many saw through her cute fluffy exterior.
She's more like a serpent. A lithe, beautiful, mesmerizing snake. Or maybe a slender mountain lioness. Basically, predatory.
Me, standing at a distance, admiring its symbolic majesty.
Funny how they sometimes end up as coats and wallets.
Anyway, I'm trying out a bucket of whey protein. Just to see if it works.
So far, nothing.