The Thing Is..
Shrinking.
Or rather, I'd like to believe it is.
Anyway I'd come up with some ideas to explain its presence. Since it's so close to the shooting eye, I think it's actually a cluster of brain cells that has sprung up to augment my shooting ability.
Yes, that must be it - a biological micro-processor that collects and tabulates data immediately from the eye; resulting in much quicker detection of plausible good shots.
I'd been watching too many movies.
I'd been meaning to look into stuff by Paul Smith earlier today but it rained and I decided that I was too lazy to get off my bum.
Anyway I'm quite sure I can't afford anything from the f*cking brand.
Crap.
Or rather, I'd like to believe it is.
Anyway I'd come up with some ideas to explain its presence. Since it's so close to the shooting eye, I think it's actually a cluster of brain cells that has sprung up to augment my shooting ability.
Yes, that must be it - a biological micro-processor that collects and tabulates data immediately from the eye; resulting in much quicker detection of plausible good shots.
I'd been watching too many movies.
I'd been meaning to look into stuff by Paul Smith earlier today but it rained and I decided that I was too lazy to get off my bum.
Anyway I'm quite sure I can't afford anything from the f*cking brand.
Crap.