<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Yesterday Among the Grass

I'm still thinking whether or not to upload the shots from yesterday, because they are meant to be part of an overall project.

Hmm. Maybe just the raw files. But later.

Unfortunately I didn't really capture what I had in mind. Poking around my brain trying to figure out why. I think it was the first time I lugged the RB67 outdoors for a shoot and crap - the sore shoulder I got out of it - you won't believe. For some reason it's even worse than the field pack during route marches.

On the flip side, I got some keepers out of it. That's even though I shot only 1 roll. For digital there were like 300 shots but I think only 20 of these are keepers. It's kind of weird. Anyway, the more I'm shooting the RB the more I'm comfortable with it. I actually like the slower pace of setting the camera on a tripod and finetuning the composition.

It's tough getting completely natural shots. If you worry just a ted too much about the angle and other technical stuff you're probably not going to get the shot. I'm too tempted to adjust a bit here and there but once you do that, you won't get the natural effect you want.

Tough.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end