Ushering in the Rat
And so the Pig ambers away, pointing its snout back this way as if it's sorry to go.
So I was on my way back from the annual visit, taking the usual route home - when I decided to finally hop off and check out the stretch of rail track along Railway Mall. Much to my delight it is indeed quite a photogenic spot.
I was half thinking of walking across the bridge when quite abruptly I heard the tracks screeching and a train appeared rumbling out of the forested area.
Holy crap!
And this is what I got:

The area behind the bridge was covered by trees so it wasn't possible to see the train coming. Imagine if I had tried to walk on the bridge..
What a stupid and strange way to die!
Good thing is, for a few seconds I felt like Indiana Jones. Not too bad.
So I was on my way back from the annual visit, taking the usual route home - when I decided to finally hop off and check out the stretch of rail track along Railway Mall. Much to my delight it is indeed quite a photogenic spot.
I was half thinking of walking across the bridge when quite abruptly I heard the tracks screeching and a train appeared rumbling out of the forested area.
Holy crap!
And this is what I got:
The area behind the bridge was covered by trees so it wasn't possible to see the train coming. Imagine if I had tried to walk on the bridge..
What a stupid and strange way to die!
Good thing is, for a few seconds I felt like Indiana Jones. Not too bad.