Diablo III
Watching and rewatching faves Fight Club and Fallen Angels; basically ogling at the colours and creaming myself. Could digital ever emulate the look of film?
Did a quick test the other day with the same colour balance and lighting conditions - nope, it just ain't the same.
Went down to the Singapore Toy and Comic Convention to check out Zemotion's booth and bought a copy of her photobook. Awesome work. Time to up the game.
Guilt is still gnawing at me from what happened yesterday.
Making good progress with the webbie. Ha, with some practice I think I can get pretty decent with Flash. Oh and anyway, was surfing around this morning when I came across news that Diablo 3 is in the making.
Damn, the footage looks incredible enough to raise the dead gamer zombie buried in the catacombs of my.. whatever. The video game industry is so stagnant. Can't remember the last time a seminal title was released; now there's Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XII...



Deckard Cain's still a kickin'.
And omgz not forgetting the video..
"It has been said, that in the end of all things, you'd find a new beginning.
But as the shadow once again crawls across our world..
And the stench of terror drifts on a bitter wind..
The people pray for strength and guidance..
I myself pray for the mercy of a swift death.
For I have seen what the darkness hides."
Can anyone say, awesome?
Did a quick test the other day with the same colour balance and lighting conditions - nope, it just ain't the same.
Went down to the Singapore Toy and Comic Convention to check out Zemotion's booth and bought a copy of her photobook. Awesome work. Time to up the game.
Guilt is still gnawing at me from what happened yesterday.
Making good progress with the webbie. Ha, with some practice I think I can get pretty decent with Flash. Oh and anyway, was surfing around this morning when I came across news that Diablo 3 is in the making.
Damn, the footage looks incredible enough to raise the dead gamer zombie buried in the catacombs of my.. whatever. The video game industry is so stagnant. Can't remember the last time a seminal title was released; now there's Resident Evil 5, Metal Gear Solid 4, Final Fantasy XII...
Deckard Cain's still a kickin'.
And omgz not forgetting the video..
"It has been said, that in the end of all things, you'd find a new beginning.
But as the shadow once again crawls across our world..
And the stench of terror drifts on a bitter wind..
The people pray for strength and guidance..
I myself pray for the mercy of a swift death.
For I have seen what the darkness hides."
Can anyone say, awesome?