Back to Seletar
Can hardly believe that it'd been close to a year since I was back here. This time I'm almost glad to be back.
There's something about the environment that makes for clarity of thought.
I noticed that there are many really nice scenes to shoot around certain areas of the compound - rolling hills of fantastically green grass surrounding a lake and trees that don't hardly look local. And the long lonely winding road that looks absolutely forlorn and poetic at the moment dusk breaks.
Unfortunately, will never ever be able to take shots there.
--
Yes, it's official - the 5D Mk II is here.
Awesome, awesome; just the specs I need.
Expecting to have my pockets burnt right off end of the year.
--
Change is the healthiest way to survive. - Karl Lagerfeld.
It's making more and more sense by the minute.
There's something about the environment that makes for clarity of thought.
I noticed that there are many really nice scenes to shoot around certain areas of the compound - rolling hills of fantastically green grass surrounding a lake and trees that don't hardly look local. And the long lonely winding road that looks absolutely forlorn and poetic at the moment dusk breaks.
Unfortunately, will never ever be able to take shots there.
--
Yes, it's official - the 5D Mk II is here.
Awesome, awesome; just the specs I need.
Expecting to have my pockets burnt right off end of the year.
--
Change is the healthiest way to survive. - Karl Lagerfeld.
It's making more and more sense by the minute.