Big Bang
What a day.
A little sun-baked and a little weary.
Thinking back, it felt ridiculous that I believed my knowledge in photography is extensive.
Instead of a slow grind, I'm feeling new experience literally exploding in my face.
My identity crisis has not been fully resolved yet.
Fashion still fascinates me; its familiarity is a source of comfort. At the same time I must acknowledge the little voice at the back of my head telling me that I'm not a 'thorough-bred' fashion person.
I'm hoping to do a mixture of portraiture, fashion and advertising work someday.
Shall plan for more clarity.
A little sun-baked and a little weary.
Thinking back, it felt ridiculous that I believed my knowledge in photography is extensive.
Instead of a slow grind, I'm feeling new experience literally exploding in my face.
My identity crisis has not been fully resolved yet.
Fashion still fascinates me; its familiarity is a source of comfort. At the same time I must acknowledge the little voice at the back of my head telling me that I'm not a 'thorough-bred' fashion person.
I'm hoping to do a mixture of portraiture, fashion and advertising work someday.
Shall plan for more clarity.