Old Faces
Gone and done a shoot today; was supposed to be at Outram Park but by the time I dragged the model there, I realized the building with the old walls was in the midst of being torn down. I was planning to shoot there.
Crap.
Grabbed a cab and decided to try out the new location I had scouted couple of weeks ago. 5 minutes into the trip, it started pouring.
Holy cow with diarrhea.
Made a u-turn and sneaked into the studio to shoot. Made some pretty decent shots which I'd post soon.
--
Street Fighter 4 was released at Bugis couple of weeks ago. Went to check it out with Zhenjie (now known as Remy), just like the old days.
The place was packed. There were a lot of familiar faces - most of whom look way much older and pudgier than I remembered.
I was a little tempted to pick up the game but decided I really couldn't bring myself to frequent arcades again.
Ah Pek oredi still pak game. Siao bo? Liao si kang.
(That's my inner beng speaking up. I thought he's dead and buried.)
--
Currently reading Grotesque, by Natsuo Kirino.
Female authors can be so extremely detailed with describing emotions, it's a bit disturbing and refreshing at the same time.
Crap.
Grabbed a cab and decided to try out the new location I had scouted couple of weeks ago. 5 minutes into the trip, it started pouring.
Holy cow with diarrhea.
Made a u-turn and sneaked into the studio to shoot. Made some pretty decent shots which I'd post soon.
--
Street Fighter 4 was released at Bugis couple of weeks ago. Went to check it out with Zhenjie (now known as Remy), just like the old days.
The place was packed. There were a lot of familiar faces - most of whom look way much older and pudgier than I remembered.
I was a little tempted to pick up the game but decided I really couldn't bring myself to frequent arcades again.
Ah Pek oredi still pak game. Siao bo? Liao si kang.
(That's my inner beng speaking up. I thought he's dead and buried.)
--
Currently reading Grotesque, by Natsuo Kirino.
Female authors can be so extremely detailed with describing emotions, it's a bit disturbing and refreshing at the same time.