Good Shoot
Had a really great test shoot today; felt like I deployed everything I'd learned over the year in today's shoot.
It couldn't have happened without the great help I've had from Eric and Desmond - great pals, you guys - Velianni, fantastic designer with a really cute voice (sounds almost a bit gnomish; only WoW heads will know), great makeup, great models, great studio..
Gonna spend the day editing the images tomorrow; will post up the shots when it's done.
SO looking forward to it.
It couldn't have happened without the great help I've had from Eric and Desmond - great pals, you guys - Velianni, fantastic designer with a really cute voice (sounds almost a bit gnomish; only WoW heads will know), great makeup, great models, great studio..
Gonna spend the day editing the images tomorrow; will post up the shots when it's done.
SO looking forward to it.