Fleeting A Happy
Ditching booze for Myoplex and starting to work out again. A little amazed at how good this feels - if only momentarily - but it's good enough.
The worst of the January crunch is over and I can finally take (a few) deep breaths.
Been FBing a lot and feeling a bit shocked at how quickly people age, especially when you haven't seen them in a while. 10 years (has it been that long?) is a long time.
I'm experiencing an abrupt clarity of thought.
I have a feeling that this time, I'm gonna make it.
The worst of the January crunch is over and I can finally take (a few) deep breaths.
Been FBing a lot and feeling a bit shocked at how quickly people age, especially when you haven't seen them in a while. 10 years (has it been that long?) is a long time.
I'm experiencing an abrupt clarity of thought.
I have a feeling that this time, I'm gonna make it.