<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Temporary Insanity

Work, work, work.

This entire month is gonna be shit crammed crazy and I probably won't have time for much else.

Feeling sorta depressed of late.

You know, I think some things don't change. I think, after all these years, I might finally be coming to terms to who I am and accepting it. So what - y'noe - who cares? It doesn't really matter what you like, it doesn't really matter what I like either. The thing is just that you like something, and I like something, and it doesn't mean that you like what I like, and I may not like what you like, and that's totally fine.

I'm feeling all the symptoms of.. a particular state of mind.

The semi-remarkable thing is that I find myself being able to step back a little bit and attempt to think logically.

Not that it's a huge improvement.

I feel a sudden urge to really own something valuable today. Need to start working towards it.

Never too late.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end