The Day the Night Almost Didn't Come
Some strange things had been happening lately.
Most of which, I could not understand.
For example, today the sun was up well after 1930 hrs.
The good thing is, I don't get irate anymore. I just sit back and let things happen. Because.. well, some things are beyond my control.
Went to catch Blood Diamond after work. Wasn't all that keen to catch it in the first place but was pleasantly surprised by the show. It's a bit like a mix between Indiana Jones and the Constant Gardener.
Leonardo Di'Caprio has come a long way since Romeo & Juliet. And like, maybe 90% of the movies he made, he dies in the end. When he got all macho and saves Jennifer Connelly from the AK totting rebel fighters I could read Jennifer's mind:
'Damn, I want him to make my babies.'
I'm sure of it.
Sleep.
Most of which, I could not understand.
For example, today the sun was up well after 1930 hrs.
The good thing is, I don't get irate anymore. I just sit back and let things happen. Because.. well, some things are beyond my control.
Went to catch Blood Diamond after work. Wasn't all that keen to catch it in the first place but was pleasantly surprised by the show. It's a bit like a mix between Indiana Jones and the Constant Gardener.
Leonardo Di'Caprio has come a long way since Romeo & Juliet. And like, maybe 90% of the movies he made, he dies in the end. When he got all macho and saves Jennifer Connelly from the AK totting rebel fighters I could read Jennifer's mind:
'Damn, I want him to make my babies.'
I'm sure of it.
Sleep.