Not Much To Think Of
What a long weekend. Of work.
Can finally wake up late tomorrow. Urgh.
Hmm, not much to think of, today. Tinkering around with some ideas in my mind, for possible photo shoots and website design.
I'm dreaming of owning a studio someday. I wanna get my hands on a Mamiya, with a Phase One or Leaf digital back. There would be all manner of lights. All the space I could use. And I'd just shoot and shoot and shoot. All the beautiful, meaningful, fantastical imagery. All of the day and all of the night.
Okay, wake up to reality, Bren.
So, the important question is, when do I leave? Originally, I had planned February to be the last month. RT starts in March.. can't delay it anymore already.
Hamster was very agitated today. Kept talking of leaving. All I could think of was how they would react if we handed letters again so soon, ha ha.
Sometimes I worry that I might not be able to find a job. But then again, I look at my work - which had improved by such leaps and bounds - and I think it shouldn't be a problem. The only problem is whether I can find something I like.
Hmm. Interesting.
And oh, by the way, I think I might have quit gaming entirely.
I have been a gamer all my life. I wasted entire years playing games.
But now I hardly feel the interest to play anymore.
Wow.
I look at the guys at the arcade, their eyes glazed over staring at the screens, and I think - that's not me. Or rather, that's no longer me.
Is it a sign of growing up?
Maybe.
Whatever it means, I'm happy about it.
Can finally wake up late tomorrow. Urgh.
Hmm, not much to think of, today. Tinkering around with some ideas in my mind, for possible photo shoots and website design.
I'm dreaming of owning a studio someday. I wanna get my hands on a Mamiya, with a Phase One or Leaf digital back. There would be all manner of lights. All the space I could use. And I'd just shoot and shoot and shoot. All the beautiful, meaningful, fantastical imagery. All of the day and all of the night.
Okay, wake up to reality, Bren.
So, the important question is, when do I leave? Originally, I had planned February to be the last month. RT starts in March.. can't delay it anymore already.
Hamster was very agitated today. Kept talking of leaving. All I could think of was how they would react if we handed letters again so soon, ha ha.
Sometimes I worry that I might not be able to find a job. But then again, I look at my work - which had improved by such leaps and bounds - and I think it shouldn't be a problem. The only problem is whether I can find something I like.
Hmm. Interesting.
And oh, by the way, I think I might have quit gaming entirely.
I have been a gamer all my life. I wasted entire years playing games.
But now I hardly feel the interest to play anymore.
Wow.
I look at the guys at the arcade, their eyes glazed over staring at the screens, and I think - that's not me. Or rather, that's no longer me.
Is it a sign of growing up?
Maybe.
Whatever it means, I'm happy about it.