Twist and Turns
Urgh. It's Monday. Having a slight headache.
Anyway, gonna jot down some stuff about yesterday.
Ran into Stephanie from Secondary School at work.
Jess brought in a huge, 10kg 5 month old baby today. He looks like a mini Buddha.
Met up with Luan after work, went shopping at Bugis. Ate lots of junk food. Messed around with my camera phone:

Ran back to the train station after I sent her home; just in time to catch the last train. Ran into her elder sister on the way; she looked kinda shocked when I ran past her.
Halfway through the journey on the train, this guy a few meters away from me threw up like, entire pints of beer.
The smell was so horrid.
It's 3 pm now and erm, I'm not sure what to do yet.
Yawnz.
Anyway, gonna jot down some stuff about yesterday.
Ran into Stephanie from Secondary School at work.
Jess brought in a huge, 10kg 5 month old baby today. He looks like a mini Buddha.
Met up with Luan after work, went shopping at Bugis. Ate lots of junk food. Messed around with my camera phone:
Ran back to the train station after I sent her home; just in time to catch the last train. Ran into her elder sister on the way; she looked kinda shocked when I ran past her.
Halfway through the journey on the train, this guy a few meters away from me threw up like, entire pints of beer.
The smell was so horrid.
It's 3 pm now and erm, I'm not sure what to do yet.
Yawnz.