By the Sea
Finally found time to process some of the photos taken last Wednesday. Not exactly very satisfied with the results - but if I had put in more effort in the planning and execution of the shoot the results would have been much better.
The good news is that my intended experimentation worked - somewhat.






Things learnt:
- Shooting outdoors at night can be similar to doing a low-key studio shoot.
- The effort in planning and organization of a shoot affects the end quality dramatically.
- Varying focal lengths produce dramatically different end results.
Wish I could have focused more effort on the night shoot. It's good practice and experience nonetheless.
The good news is that my intended experimentation worked - somewhat.
Things learnt:
- Shooting outdoors at night can be similar to doing a low-key studio shoot.
- The effort in planning and organization of a shoot affects the end quality dramatically.
- Varying focal lengths produce dramatically different end results.
Wish I could have focused more effort on the night shoot. It's good practice and experience nonetheless.