Ushering in the Pig
Another Lunar New Year. Every year feels the same.. the same route, the same faces, even the same food. The only difference is that people get older.
I'm sorry, the past few days of intense boredom has rendered me a little gloomy.
Went to catch Ghost Rider with Jim and Lao at Sun Plaza. What a crappy movie. It's even worse than I thought.
Caught the last train back.
The route held certain memories. Now it's quite.. meaningless.
Just a metal tube on wheels, headed in the direction of home.
I'm sorry, the past few days of intense boredom has rendered me a little gloomy.
Went to catch Ghost Rider with Jim and Lao at Sun Plaza. What a crappy movie. It's even worse than I thought.
Caught the last train back.
The route held certain memories. Now it's quite.. meaningless.
Just a metal tube on wheels, headed in the direction of home.