SBJ
An old ghost from the past - specially, the cursed SBJ - has come back to haunt me.
I'm quite confident of passing all the other stations now. But crap, I've neglected training for SBJ!! To think that I used to train for it every night back in camp - ahh, how could I have neglected it.
And crap, I'm not sure whether I can recover in time for the test on Thursday. Sigh.. it does not bode well.
Must get mentally prepared for another month of crappy RT. Worse come to worst, I'll just treat it as free gym membership.
Here's some work done for the day:

I'm quite confident of passing all the other stations now. But crap, I've neglected training for SBJ!! To think that I used to train for it every night back in camp - ahh, how could I have neglected it.
And crap, I'm not sure whether I can recover in time for the test on Thursday. Sigh.. it does not bode well.
Must get mentally prepared for another month of crappy RT. Worse come to worst, I'll just treat it as free gym membership.
Here's some work done for the day: