Sorrow
Long, long day. Did a serious bridal shoot and an outdoor reshoot today. I'm exhausted. I worked extra hard because I wanted to distract myself.
Hamster told me her plans today, and quite suddenly I'm gripped by sadness. It's a little strange because, the first time we wanted to quit, I didn't quite feel this way. I thought of how we started to work there together, the funny and memorable incidents here and there, and I just feel so sad that it's coming to an end.
It's funny how I used to get so annoyed by her.
Sigh.
After we're gone, I think it's probably fair to say that an era has passed. At least, it's an era in the company's relatively short history. Sometimes I can hardly believe it has already been 15 months.
Sorrow is such an exquisitely difficult emotion to endure.
Hamster told me her plans today, and quite suddenly I'm gripped by sadness. It's a little strange because, the first time we wanted to quit, I didn't quite feel this way. I thought of how we started to work there together, the funny and memorable incidents here and there, and I just feel so sad that it's coming to an end.
It's funny how I used to get so annoyed by her.
Sigh.
After we're gone, I think it's probably fair to say that an era has passed. At least, it's an era in the company's relatively short history. Sometimes I can hardly believe it has already been 15 months.
Sorrow is such an exquisitely difficult emotion to endure.