Sunday Gone
What a crazy day, and a crazy week. I'm so beat I'd probably simply knockout the moment I lie down later.
It was a crazy week due to all the rushing and needless worry. But things seemed to have calmed down a bit. I've hatched a simple plan. :)
I've been thinking lately, most people seem to comment I'm the garden variety Nice Guy type. It was annoying - note the past tense - but I don't think it's something I can change. It's just my, erm, nice and cultured upbringing. So why not convert an apparent flaw - gullibility, obliviousness, shyness and what have you - into strengths?
Why not go all out to be nice?
Does being nice have to equate to being cowardly, ineffectual and weak?
I don't think so.
Play nice. Respect. And screw all the motherf**ckers out there who resort to bullying and general uncouthness for their ends.
It was a crazy week due to all the rushing and needless worry. But things seemed to have calmed down a bit. I've hatched a simple plan. :)
I've been thinking lately, most people seem to comment I'm the garden variety Nice Guy type. It was annoying - note the past tense - but I don't think it's something I can change. It's just my, erm, nice and cultured upbringing. So why not convert an apparent flaw - gullibility, obliviousness, shyness and what have you - into strengths?
Why not go all out to be nice?
Does being nice have to equate to being cowardly, ineffectual and weak?
I don't think so.
Play nice. Respect. And screw all the motherf**ckers out there who resort to bullying and general uncouthness for their ends.