<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Stress

Urgh. It's so stressful at work lately. Being a supervisor is tough; apart from the extra work, there's also the need to be constantly aware of things. I felt near breaking point several times today.

But it's all good. I just need to get my act together.. I feel like I'm becoming this stereotypical bugger-in-charge person. I like the good old me, just happy minding my own business. But if I don't get out of my comfort zone, there'd never be positive change.

Sigh.

I want to shoot some more. And more.

These days it feels as though there's nothing that I can't achieve if I set my mind to it. I don't think I'd ever felt this way before; so cocksure and assured of my ability and destination.

It's alien. It feels as though a new person is evolving within; some aspects of it are not pleasant, but it's definitely more confident and powerful.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end