<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Dazed..

It's been another hectic weekend.. I feel sapped of strength.

Not feeling very upbeat at the moment. I'd been spending all my free time retouching photos. Some of them look pretty fine. As I was looking at them, I happened to play the Perfume OST, and all of a sudden I feel.. lost.

I viewed Asura's profile on Friendster, then Luan's.. and it's just, kinda sad.

Then I looked at TY's photos.

I still don't know who she is. I'm still standing at the door.. ringing the doorbell occasionally, and waiting. I don't want to keep ringing the bell and become a nuisance, so do it sparingly, and I wait.

I'd been here for some time, and I feel like.. curling up like closing my eyes. But when if I slept, and the door opens?

Actually, will the door ever open? Sometimes it seem to creak open a little bit.. and a little light comes out. Then it shuts again.

No, no sleep.

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end