If Only
This reminds me of a time, in school - much too long ago. All I could do was to watch from behind, a safe distance away. I'd ride on my orange bicycle for hours, just to catch a glimpse of you.
Almost everyday, without fail.
You used to play table tennis. Your eyes were like giant almonds. You wore pink shorts and black sandals.
If only, I could make myself visible. If only, I could see myself.
If only, if only, if only..
But things have changed.
I feel stronger every day. There is no time for self doubt. This is my life, and it's ending second by second, right now.
Almost everyday, without fail.
You used to play table tennis. Your eyes were like giant almonds. You wore pink shorts and black sandals.
If only, I could make myself visible. If only, I could see myself.
If only, if only, if only..
But things have changed.
I feel stronger every day. There is no time for self doubt. This is my life, and it's ending second by second, right now.