Rush to Wait, Wait to Rush
And so the unofficial army mantra goes, and true it remains today.
Every so often I found myself clenching my teeth and reminding myself to just bear with this bullshit way of life for a few more days.
Can't wait to get this over and done with; so many things to do.
For some inexplicable reason, Luan had been popping up in my mind for the past few days. Found it a bit regretful that things turned out the way they eventually did. But given the circumstances at that time, I guess things wouldn't have turned out much different.
If I had known what I know now - then I'd have handled things differently.
Every so often I found myself clenching my teeth and reminding myself to just bear with this bullshit way of life for a few more days.
Can't wait to get this over and done with; so many things to do.
For some inexplicable reason, Luan had been popping up in my mind for the past few days. Found it a bit regretful that things turned out the way they eventually did. But given the circumstances at that time, I guess things wouldn't have turned out much different.
If I had known what I know now - then I'd have handled things differently.