<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

216!!

Yes! Finally passed IPPT today. I'm so glad.

Looking so much forward to next Monday's shoot. I hope everything goes as planned.

The anti-smoking ad that had been running on TV is starting to affect me. It's obviously fake and made up and all, but that phrase - Quitting is hard, not quitting is harder. - is starting to sink in. I'm such a sucker for prose, even something as hackneyed as this.

Right now I'm still feeling pretty healthy. But the cost and social stigma makes quitting even more appealing. But it's so difficult to quit totally and completely for good. People who don't smoke will never understand.

Happy, happy, happy!

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end