Random Thoughts
I admire people who have a clear direction in life, those who can see things in a broad perspective. People who live life with passion, who accepts its ups and downs with dignity and grace; who accepts reality for what it is.
I realize it's true that love isn't transient. Or at least, it's not as transient as the material things in this world. But people are transient.
People leave.
The middle-aged widow who spent her life bringing up her only child, only to have her leave for another country in search of a better life, with scant regard for her well-being.
People die. Disease. Accidents. Natural disasters.
Life is neither fair, nor unfair. I forgot who said that.
It just is.
I realize it's true that love isn't transient. Or at least, it's not as transient as the material things in this world. But people are transient.
People leave.
The middle-aged widow who spent her life bringing up her only child, only to have her leave for another country in search of a better life, with scant regard for her well-being.
People die. Disease. Accidents. Natural disasters.
Life is neither fair, nor unfair. I forgot who said that.
It just is.