I want to Believe
Caught the new X-Files movie after spending most parts of the day fixing the website. Damn, I was so hooked on the show last time. From experience, this flick is definitely an acquired taste so no hesitation to catch it by myself.

Unfortunately, quite a forgettable movie. But it's really nice to see Mulder and Scully on screen again. They look almost the same as they did 10 years ago, still spamming each other on their cellphones and saving each others' butts.
Went to check out this exhibition space, called Old School, which I stumbled upon on the web. Like the old campus of LaSalle, the venue used to a primary school, a fact which made me feel instantly at home. Finally reached the place after climbing like a thousand steps and was surprised to find that both Wee Khim and Mark Law's studios are located there, together with a whole slew of artists, including Chua Ek Kay.
It's a haven for creatives tucked into a discreet little corner of town.
I suddenly wished that I could experience a bit of a bohemian lifestyle. Live in an artist's loft, work on my paintings all day, go hang out at cafes discussing art with other artists. Maybe take a slug of paint thinner or cut off my ear to be fashionably artistically insane. Or make ear mufflers with my own hair.
You know, fun stuff.
Unfortunately, quite a forgettable movie. But it's really nice to see Mulder and Scully on screen again. They look almost the same as they did 10 years ago, still spamming each other on their cellphones and saving each others' butts.
Went to check out this exhibition space, called Old School, which I stumbled upon on the web. Like the old campus of LaSalle, the venue used to a primary school, a fact which made me feel instantly at home. Finally reached the place after climbing like a thousand steps and was surprised to find that both Wee Khim and Mark Law's studios are located there, together with a whole slew of artists, including Chua Ek Kay.
It's a haven for creatives tucked into a discreet little corner of town.
I suddenly wished that I could experience a bit of a bohemian lifestyle. Live in an artist's loft, work on my paintings all day, go hang out at cafes discussing art with other artists. Maybe take a slug of paint thinner or cut off my ear to be fashionably artistically insane. Or make ear mufflers with my own hair.
You know, fun stuff.