<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8980944255902395412?origin\x3dhttps://br3ndan.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Ashes

Ahh, what do you mean you can't pull the film? I felt like screaming at whoever is on the other side of the phone.

Film is so dying.

Give a few more years and nobody would remember how to operate the machines anymore.

Burnt Landscapes:

Photobucket

Photobucket

I want to go to London:

Photobucket

Was browsing through my old photo archives (and moping while doing it) when I saw some test shots I did with Prichelle more than 2 years ago. Wondering what has changed then, I took some shots the next day for comparison:

Photobucket

2 years later:

Photobucket

(Things that has changed: Angle resulted in uneven-looking eyes. Manipulating hair to slim down jawline. Shadow areas are too deep and contain no detail. No catchlight in eyes. No seperation from background.)

You can leave your response or bookmark this post to del.icio.us by using the links below.
Comment | Bookmark | Go to end